Senior E-mail Marketing Automation Specialist
SentiOne supports brands in customer service automation using AI technology. From online listening and integrated contact centre to new-generation conversational bots.
Our team of world-class professionals, engineers, and analysts has been recognised by many awards, such as EY Entrepreneur of the Year or Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA. We build natural language understanding technology in cooperation with top European universities. Using datasets from social listening, our system can achieve high accuracy in processing conversations from any field. This allows developing exceptional conversational bots (both in text and voice channels).
SentiOne solutions have been used worldwide by brands such as Procter&Gamble, McDonald's, Nike, Unilever, Beiersdorf, Tesco, Starcom, Mindshare, Mediacom or Saatchi&Saatchi and many others.
Senior E-mail Marketing Automation Specialist (Gdańsk, PL)
We are looking for an Senior E-mail Marketing Automation Specialist to work as a Marketing team member and plan inbound and outbound e-mail marketing strategy, implement necessary tools and manage all email marketing related activities.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage all our inbound and outbound email-related activities, including newsletters, onboarding emails, automated, drip, and triggered messages, etc.
- Create content for all email communication and manage the production process from A-Z and in accordance with compliance, spam and permission laws
- Implement advanced email marketing strategies (e.g., marketing automation, segmentation, A/B Testing, personalisation, etc)
- Manage contact lists and grow them via organic value-driven methods
- Track and report on key email metrics and make recommendations on the optimisation of email campaign performance and revenue
- Proactively benchmark competitors as well as best-of-breed SaaS industry email campaigns
- Manage workflow, the email production calendar, and related tasks against competing requests and time-sensitive deadlines
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE:
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Min. 3 years of exeperience
- Skilled at working as part of the team and independently
- Ability to learn and use new software and systems for managing information.
- Proven track record of e-mail marketing automation planning and implementation.
- E-mail writing skills.
- Knowledge on Intercom.
NICE TO HAVE:
- HTML-based e-mails templates editing
WHAT ARE OUR DRAWING CARDS:
- GREAT TEAM! Be prepared for a work in a young and extremely ambitious team. You can always count on support from both international and local colleagues for life.
- TOP-NOTCH EQUIPMENT. We provide everything you need - High-end MacBook Pro or powerful workstation and all other necessary tools.
- HEALTH & SPORTS PERKS. Private medical care covered in 100%. Plus MultiSport card and people who like to work out. Climbing, sailing, snowboard, gym? You will always find a training partner!
- FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT. We believe in a relaxed atmosphere and flexible working hours. There are chill rooms with Xbox/PlayStation, TVs, board games, etc. And our integration events are surely the ones to remember!
- DEVELOPMENT & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES. We develop within a flat structure. We create the opportunity to work on the unique product, up-to-date with the latest technologies.
Believe us - this is an opportunity to become a part of a team that is fun and friendly, but also eager to learn and focused on innovation. Flat hierarchy, open communication and a lot of space for personal development!
To apply for this position, please send an application with your up-to-date CV.
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.