Flat structure, no micromanagement, no dress code, celebrating every possible occasion - that’s us in a nutshell :) We value culture based on innovation, transparency and open communication. As a team, we’ve created a space to develop our unique talents and exchange knowledge. We respect each other and trust each other's judgment.Apply Now
Lets get in touch and explore new possibilities together!
- We are constantly growing and always on a lookout for talented individuals to join us.
- We may be hiring Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) in the near future who can convey the value of our AI solutions and stimulate sales growth.
- Furthermore, we occasionally have openings for Bot Developers who can help us create and improve our AI-based solutions.
- We might need individuals for non-technical positions in the future, such as those in Marketing, HR or Administration, where they can support our growing team while maintaining an enjoyable environment.
- If any of these or even other roles align with your skills and aspirations, we encourage you to leave your contact 🙂 Feel free to let us know what are your career goals and how do you see yourself as a part of our company. When a new job opportunity arises, our Talent team will contact you.
We believe in people and their potential – which is why we give them space to use their knowledge and expertise. You take ownership and responsibility for your work. No micromanagement here.
We develop our products using the latest technologies and state-of-the-art solutions in the field of intent detection and text processing. You have an impact on the products we create.
Be prepared for work in a fun and extremely ambitious team. You can always count on support from both international and local colleagues for life.
Our goal is to create tailored-made development paths for all our SentiTeam members – you will get one too! You can also join our SentiAcademy to learn new skills from talented peers.
We provide everything you need - a laptop or a powerful workstation and all other necessary equipment to make your work experience comfortable.
Your health is important for us so in Poland, we cover private medical care. If you enjoy physical activities, we offer MultiSport cards (once the pandemic is over). Climbing, sailing, snowboarding, gym? You will always find a training partner!
We like spending time together so depending on the pandemic situation, we organise sailing/kayaking offsites, board games and beer nights... And our integration events are surely ones to remember!
We believe that a reasonably balanced schedule is the key to productivity. It doesn’t matter if you are an early bird or you get a lot done in the wee hours of the night. Just make sure you are available within our core hours - 10 am - 4 pm CET.
Everyone needs to recharge their batteries and get some rest. Regardless of the contract, you get paid days off.
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information by clicking onApply Now
We are offering an exciting and challenging position in a open and energetic company. This is an opportunity to be part of a great team, working responsibly and creatively. Varied tasks, flat hierarchies, open communication and a lot of freedom for personal development awaits you!
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability.
We will carefully review your application, and if there will be a match, we will contact you as soon as possible. Otherwise, we will get back to you with the feedback as well. Please note that this process might take up to 2 weeks.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.