What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Stay up-to-date on market trends, competition and industry developments in Conversational AI space
- Identify potential customers in UK market and generate new business opportunities for the company
- Engage in social media conversations on Conversational AI topics in industry groups, influencer profiles and community forums
- Contact and qualify potential customers through messages on LinkedIn, emails and phone calls
- Set customer qualification appointments and follow up on a lead
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to develop strategies for lead generation
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) software to keep track of leads and sales activities
- Attend networking events and tradeshows to build relationships and generate leads
- Cooperate with Sales Operations to provide regular reports and predictions on sales activities and results
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- C2 or native-level of English
- 2-3 years of experience in sales or customer service and knowledge of sales techniques and strategies
- Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with potential clients
- Business acumen
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- A desire to learn and grow in the sales field
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Proven track record in a similar position
- Experience working in an international business environment
Sales Development Representative
What Are Our Drawing Cards:
We believe in people and their potential – which is why we give them space to use their knowledge and expertise. You take ownership and responsibility for your work. No micromanagement here.
We develop our products using the latest technologies and state-of-the-art solutions in the field of intent detection and text processing. You have an impact on the products we create.
You can work from one of our offices or another location as long as you have good wi-fi and availability within our core hours. We are distributed-first but we pop into our Gdańsk or Warsaw offices from time to time. We encourage you to do so as well, it’s fun!
Our goal is to create tailored-made development paths for all our SentiTeam members – you will get one too! You can also join our SentiAcademy to learn new skills from talented peers.
We provide everything you need - a laptop or a powerful workstation and all other necessary equipment to make your work experience comfortable.
Your health is important for us so in Poland, we cover private medical care. If you enjoy physical activities, we offer MultiSport cards (once the pandemic is over). Climbing, sailing, snowboarding, gym? You will always find a training partner!
We like spending time together so depending on the pandemic situation, we organise sailing/kayaking offsites, board games and beer nights... And our integration events are surely ones to remember!
We believe that a reasonably balanced schedule is the key to productivity. It doesn’t matter if you are an early bird or you get a lot done in the wee hours of the night. Just make sure you are available within our core hours - 10 am - 4 pm CET.
Everyone needs to recharge their batteries and get some rest. Regardless of the contract, you get paid days off.
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information by clicking onApply Now
We are offering an exciting and challenging position in a open and energetic company. This is an opportunity to be part of a great team, working responsibly and creatively. Varied tasks, flat hierarchies, open communication and a lot of freedom for personal development awaits you!
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability.
We will carefully review your application, and if there will be a match, we will contact you as soon as possible. Otherwise, we will get back to you with the feedback as well. Please note that this process might take up to 2 weeks.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.