Junior Account Manager (LATAM)
We are looking for a Junior Account Manager who will join our Sales LATAM team. You will take care of new and existing clients and maintain long-term relationships with them.Apply Now
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Provide superior customer support via email and telephone
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with customers
- Take care of customer satisfaction by coming up with customer support content
- Expansion of activities in sales and account managing in LATAM
- Customer training in the use of our tool
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- Experience in customer service, sales or communication with customers (B2B, B2C)
- Knowledge about Social Media Channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Tiktok)
- Experience in build and maintain long-term relationships with customers over the phone directly and conducting presentations/trainings
- Excellent Spanish and English in writing + spelling skills
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-changing and fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly with positive attitude towards people
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Social Listening tools/industry
- Use-Case writing skills
- Knowledge about invoices and taxes in MXN
- Additional languages
Junior Account Manager (LATAM)
Be prepared for work in a fun and extremely ambitious team. You can always count on support from both international and local colleagues for life.
We create our own products using the latest technologies and keep up with the latest trends in the AI industry.
We believe in hiring great people and giving them space to use their knowledge and experience. You can be sure that your voice and all your ideas will be heard!
Our goal is to create tailored-made development paths for all our SentiTeam members – you will get one too! You can also join our SentiAcademy to learn new skills from talented peers.
We thrive within a flat structure and believe in a relaxed atmosphere and flexible working hours.
We like spending time together so depending on the pandemic situation, we organise sailing/kayaking offsites, board games and beer nights... And our integration events are surely ones to remember!
Get ready to work in a fun and extremely ambitious team. You will always be able to count on the support of your colleagues, both international and local!
We believe that a reasonably balanced schedule is the key to productivity. It doesn’t matter if you are an early bird or you get a lot done in the wee hours of the night.
Everyone needs to recharge their batteries and get some rest. Regardless of the contract, you get paid days off.
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information by clicking onApply Now
We are offering an exciting and challenging position in a open and energetic company. This is an opportunity to be part of a great team, working responsibly and creatively. Varied tasks, flat hierarchies, open communication and a lot of freedom for personal development awaits you!
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability.
We will carefully review your application, and if there will be a match, we will contact you as soon as possible. Otherwise, we will get back to you with the feedback as well. Please note that this process might take up to 2 weeks.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.