What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Product Delivery - acting as a Scrum PO for the Engineering team
- Product Delivery & Discovery - collecting, managing, and documenting user requirements and contractual obligations in multi-stakeholder environments
- Close cooperation with the sales team and project managers during platform deployment and customization process
- Ensuring that customizations for customers are in line with the goals and vision of the product
- Roadmap Planning and Goal Settings processes
- Demonstrating the product at meetings with the clients
- Product Communication
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- 4 years of experience in product ownership, product management, or related technical role
- 2+ years of experience building and shipping technical software products
- 2+ years of experience in working with external clients, contracts obligations, gathering client requirements
- Experience in on-premise products
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction
- Experience in collecting and managing user requirements in multi-stakeholder environments
- Technical and analytical knowledge with a can-do mindset - it's a must-have
- B2+ English level and polish language skills are required
Nice To Have:
- Mid-level product Analytics and Product Discovery skills
- Experience developing/launching products/technologies within one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing, Conversational AI, Enterprise Automation Software, Customer Service Software
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance, or Marketing
- Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Ability to influence multiple internal stakeholders without direct authority
Technical Product Manager
We believe in people and their potential – which is why we give them space to use their knowledge and expertise. You take ownership and responsibility for your work. No micromanagement here.
We develop our products using the latest technologies and state-of-the-art solutions in the field of intent detection and text processing. You have an impact on the products we create.
Be prepared for work in a fun and extremely ambitious team. You can always count on support from both international and local colleagues for life.
Our goal is to create tailored-made development paths for all our SentiTeam members – you will get one too! You can also join our SentiAcademy to learn new skills from talented peers.
We provide everything you need - a laptop or a powerful workstation and all other necessary equipment to make your work experience comfortable.
Your health is important for us so in Poland, we cover private medical care.
We like spending time together so depending on the pandemic situation, we organise sailing/kayaking offsites, board games and beer nights... And our integration events are surely ones to remember!
We believe that a reasonably balanced schedule is the key to productivity. It doesn’t matter if you are an early bird or you get a lot done in the wee hours of the night. Just make sure you are available within our core hours - 10 am - 4 pm CET.
Everyone needs to recharge their batteries and get some rest. Regardless of the contract, you get paid days off.
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information by clicking onApply Now
We are offering an exciting and challenging position in a open and energetic company. This is an opportunity to be part of a great team, working responsibly and creatively. Varied tasks, flat hierarchies, open communication and a lot of freedom for personal development awaits you!
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability.
We will carefully review your application, and if there will be a match, we will contact you as soon as possible. Otherwise, we will get back to you with the feedback as well. Please note that this process might take up to 2 weeks.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.