AI Project Manager
SentiOne is a pioneer in Social Listening and AI Customer Service Automation. Our platform SentiOne Automate empowers enterprise organizations to transform customer service with AI conversational chat and voice bots. We are using our proprietary cutting-edge technology in the fields of machine learning and natural language processing.
Our customers are the most professional customer service teams from the big brands, including Alior Bank, Kruk, BNP Paribas, T-Mobile, Nivea, mBank, Pepsico, and many others.
We value culture based on innovation, transparency and open communication, and share core values - Curiosity, Drive and Unity. As a team, we’ve created space to develop our unique talents and exchange knowledge. We respect each other and trust each other's judgment when it comes to work but also spend time having lots of fun together.
Location: Gdańsk or fully remote
Contract: B2B or contract of employment
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Provide leadership, expertise and direction on one or more large-scale complex SentiOne Automate implementation projects for enterprise clients (especially in the banking, financial, energy sector)
- Offer advanced-level project management oversight and directly influence activities on business-critical projects from the conceptual phase through solution implementation and project closure
- Use industry-standard best practices in order to assure delivery of project goals and objectives, and milestones and deliverables
- Lead decision-making, issue resolution, managing risks, legal/compliance implications and building consensus among the team members and dependent teams
- Collaborate with the product team and partners to craft innovative solutions
- Supporting roadmap management: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise to make sure your team is always working on the most impactful projects
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Demonstrated and documented success at leading and managing large-scale, complex projects
- Experience in cooperation with an external enterprise customer and on-premise implementations strongly preferred
- Ability to work in an agile, start-up environment
- Ability to contribute to a positive work environment and install a 'sense of urgency' and motivation in others
- Ownership, assertiveness and excellent work organization skills
- Computer Science or a related technical degree strongly preferred
- At least B2 English level and native Polish
What Are Our Drawing Cards
- OWN AI PRODUCT. We create our product using the latest technologies and we are staying up to date with the latest trends in the AI industry.
- GREAT TEAM! Be prepared for work in a fun and extremely ambitious team. You can always count on support from both international and local colleagues for life.
- IMPACT. We believe in hiring great people and giving them space to use their knowledge and expertise. You can be sure your voice will be heard.
- SOCIALS & OFFSITES. Depending on the pandemic situation, we organise sailing/kayaking offsites, beer nights, board games, birthday pizza & cake once a month. And our integration events are surely the ones to remember!
- INFORMAL ENVIRONMENT. We develop within a flat structure and believe in a relaxed atmosphere and flexible working hours.
- TOP-NOTCH EQUIPMENT. We provide everything you need - High-end MacBook or powerful workstation and all other necessary tools.
- HEALTH & SPORTS PERKS. Private medical care covered in 100%. Plus MultiSport card (after covid) and people who like to work out. Climbing, sailing, snowboard, gym? You will always find a training partner!