Senior Sales Development Representative
SentiOne supports brands in customer service automation using AI technology. From online listening and integrated contact centre to new-generation conversational bots.
Our team of world-class professionals, engineers, and analysts has been recognised by many awards, such as EY Entrepreneur of the Year or Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA. We build natural language understanding technology in cooperation with top European universities. Using datasets from social listening, our system can achieve high accuracy in processing conversations from any field. This allows developing exceptional conversational bots (both in text and voice channels).
SentiOne solutions have been used worldwide by brands such as Procter&Gamble, McDonald's, Nike, Unilever, Beiersdorf, Tesco, Starcom, Mindshare, Mediacom or Saatchi&Saatchi and many others.
Preferred location: Warsaw, Poland. Also available: Gdańsk, Poland.
SentiOne - one of the leading European AI-startups - is looking for an experienced, high-energy and dynamic Sales Development Representative to provide professional pre-sales support.
This role will be responsible for servicing outbound and inbound sales related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers. This role is one of the first touchpoints for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following.
- Respond, engage and qualify outbound and inbound leads and inquiries.
- Book appointments and online demos for Sales teams.
- Work effectively on various tools used for prospecting, email automation and CRM to report progress and performance of managed activities.
- Effectively partner and work across various teams - including Sales and Marketing.
- Work closely with Customer Success team to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools.
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and via multiple text channels: i.e. email, LinkedIn, Twitter with potential customers.
- Engage with prospects to expand awareness, educate, run needs analysis, identify opportunities and develop account intelligence.
- Act as the subject matter expert on SentiOne products.
- Proven, successful track record of sales development in English and Polish is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team.
- Proven expertise on outbound campaigns and effective sales prospecting.
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business value that can be provided by SentiOne.
- Strong and professional communication skills: written, verbal, presentation.
- Attitude to manage numerous requests concurrently, while achieving performance goals from assigned territory or set of accounts.
- High sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
- Strong internal drive for action. Proactive in new ideas generation.
WHAT ARE OUR DRAWING CARDS:
- GREAT TEAM! Be prepared for a work in a young and extremely ambitious team. You can always count on support from both international and local colleagues for life.
- TOP-NOTCH EQUIPMENT. We provide everything you need - High-end MacBook Pro or powerful workstation and all other necessary tools.
- HEALTH & SPORTS PERKS. Private medical care covered in 100%. Plus MultiSport card and people who like to work out. Climbing, sailing, snowboard, gym? You will always find a training partner!
- FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT. We believe in a relaxed atmosphere and flexible working hours. There are chill rooms with Xbox/PlayStation, TVs, board games, etc. And our integration events are surely the ones to remember!
- DEVELOPMENT & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES. We develop within a flat structure. We create the opportunity to work on the unique product, up-to-date with the latest technologies.
Believe us - this is an opportunity to become apart of a team that is fun and friendly, but also eager to learn and focused on innovation. Flat hierarchy, open communication and a lot of space for personal development!
To apply for this position, please send an application with your up-to-date CV.
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.