We are looking for Research Engineers, Research Developers, System Administrators, Test Engineers and R&D Support for our recently - started research project. If you are passionate about Natural language processing, machine learning, data analyzation or linguistic - this might be the best project you ever had a chance to participate in!
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- The project is realized in the cooperation with European Founds and European Union. The goal of this project is to develop a technology allowing full automation in creating reports.
- What needs to be done to provide such technology is Natural language processing research with the emphasis on social media communication, extraction of data from online mentions with rule-based machine learning systems and inference based on multiple information extraction models such as aspects, objects, valuable quotes, product comparisons.
- Next, as a part of project development, there are to be built application modules which will monitor dynamically generated sites, create automatic reports and detect online crises.
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Linguistics or any related faculty (or you are in progress).
- Experience in natural language processing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, statistics, system administration, testing, web scraping, information retrieval or related field.
- Good knowledge of at least one programing language - Scala, Java, Python, C# (applicable for Research Engineer or Research Developer position).
- Fluency in English.
- Ease in working with scientific papers.