Product Owner (Bots / Conversational AI)
This role is a career-defining opportunity for technology and product management passionate who wants to take up a challenge and be responsible for creating world-class bots using our state-of-art solutions in close cooperation with experienced product managers and chatbot designers.
SentiOne is a pioneer in Social Listening and AI Customer Service Automation. Our platform SentiOne Automate empowers enterprise organizations to transform customer service with AI conversational chat and voice bots. We are using our proprietary cutting-edge technology in the fields of machine learning and natural language processing.
Our customers are the most professional customer service teams from the big brands, including Alior Bank, Kruk, BNP Paribas, T-Mobile, Nivea, mBank, Pepsico, and many others.
SentiOne is where your new story begins. We value culture based on innovation, transparency and open communication, and share core values - curiosity, drive and unity. As a team, we’ve created space to develop our unique talents and exchange knowledge. We respect each other and trust each other's judgment when it comes to work but also spend time having lots of fun together!
Location: Gdańsk or Remote
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Act as a proxy product owner for one or more large-scale complex bot implementation projects for enterprise clients (especially in the banking, financial, energy sector)
- Collaborating with team to deliver amazing bots
- Defining requirements with clients
- Acting as a Scrum Product Owner in an agile environment
- Backlog management
- Owning and thoroughly understanding the problems of conversational products; defining and framing those problems for the team
- Constant evaluation of your solutions through quantitative and qualitative measures
- Working closely with Project Managers, chatbot designers, linguists, research and engineering team
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Previous experience in a Product Owner role, working with business, development teams and managing product backlog
- Good understanding of agile methodology (Scrum)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and taking ownership of your work
- Leadership skills and attitude
- Ability to work in rapidly changing environment
- High orientation on details
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in working as a proxy Product Owner for enterprise clients
- Experienced in conversational automation field (bots, automation) or with products dedicated to Customer Success teams
What Are Our Drawing Cards
- GREAT TEAM! Be prepared for work in a fun and extremely ambitious team. You can always count on support from both international and local colleagues for life.
- IMPACT. We believe in hiring great people and giving them space to use their knowledge and expertise. You can be sure your voice will be heard.
- DEVELOPMENT & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES. We create our product using the latest technologies and we are staying up to date with the latest trends in the AI industry.
- SOCIALS & OFFSITES. Depending on the pandemic situation, we organise sailing/kayaking offsites, beer nights, board games, birthday pizza & cake once a month. And our integration events are surely the ones to remember!
- INFORMAL ENVIRONMENT. We develop within a flat structure and believe in a relaxed atmosphere and flexible working hours.
- HEALTH & SPORTS PERKS. Private medical care covered in 100%. Plus MultiSport card (after covid) and people who like to work out. Climbing, sailing, snowboard, gym? You will always find a training partner!