Table of contents
- How do I protect my brand?
- How much does reputation management cost?
- How much does a social media manager earn?
- What is a social media strategy?
- What is social listening?
- What is your online reputation?
- How do I clean up my online reputation?
- What steps can I take to improve my online reputation?
- What defines social media?
- What are the stages in the five stage crisis management process?
- What is the first step a company should do when responding to a crisis?
- What country has the most active social media environment in the world?
- Why are UTM parameters so valuable to social listening and monitoring programs?
Questions and answers
How do I protect my brand?
The general checklist for brand protection looks like this:
- Protect your intellectual property with trademarks
- Create consistent branding guidelines
- Watch out for competitors
- Prepare contingencies for emergencies
Finally, ensure your business is ready to handle any negative publicity that might come its way. Properly configured social listening tools can help you detect and contain any incidents that might threaten your brand reputation.
Learn how not to lose money on social media and how social listening can help with brand image check-up.
How much does reputation management cost?
Learn ROI from social media listening
How much does a social media manager earn?
What is a social media strategy?
An example social media strategy would include key elements such as these:
- Guidelines concerning the brand voice and desired image
- Objectives: business goals, schedules for reaching them, methods
- Desired audience personas
- Examples of content to be shared
Learn more with our social media strategy guide.
What is social listening?
Learn more with our social listening guide.
What is your online reputation?
Learn basics of online reputation management.
How do I clean up my online reputation?
- Establish the issues
- Contain the spread of negative information
- Solve the issues
- Drown out the negative publicity with good press
What steps can I take to improve my online reputation?
- Address criticism
- Decrease the number of negative reviews
- Improve your product or services
- Encourage your customers and industry professionals to leave more positive reviews
What defines social media?
What are the stages in the five stage crisis management process?
- Signal detection
- Probing and prevention
- Damage containment
Signal detection refers to the practice of using sophisticated systems to detect potential crises – ideally before they happen. Probing and prevention is the practice of testing and fortifying a company against incidents, while damage containment is exactly what it says on the tin – limiting the incident before it can escalate further. Recovery, obviously, is the process of fixing the damage caused by a crisis, while the learning stage involves drawing conclusions from the incident to prevent its recurrence.
Learn our five steps to manage social media crises.
What is the first step a company should do when responding to a crisis?
Learn how to escape social media crisis using social monitoring and how social listening can help you with crisis management.