Preferred location: Gdańsk, Poland. Also available: Remote.
SentiOne - one of the leading European AI-startups - is looking for an experienced, high-energy and dynamic Marketing Manager to bring our brand and performance marketing to the next level.
This role will be responsible for project managing day to day operations of the marketing team, including but not limited to: creating and executing marketing campaigns, evaluating our marketing performance metrics and collaborating with agencies and internal teams. It is an ideal position for an all-rounded, full-stack marketer that is looking for a sense of ownership, impact and a varied set of tasks every day! This position offers a fast-track opportunity to the Head of Marketing role for an ambitious individual.
- Manage SentiOne website: analyse performance of landing pages, work with SEO and content manager to oversee content quality, run data-driven marketing campaigns and own the results
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Service teams to understand our Ideal Customer Profile in order to drive effective demand generation campaigns
- Test and launch new lead generation strategies, optimise and report results.
- Manage ongoing marketing projects - event coordination, blog optimization, creative campaigns, seasonal campaigns - there is always something going on!
- Brief, manage and execute results from our agencies, freelancers and partners.
- Collaboration with marketing managers in other SentiOne offices (Hungary, Mexico).
- Bringing new ideas to the table - we are a startup after all, always striving for improvement!
- Proven, successful track record of running marketing campaigns in English and Polish is a must.
- Experience using tools such as WordPress, Intercom, User.com, Google Analytics, Semrush etc.
- Experience working in a SaaS business, or fast-paced startup environment focused on results and growth.
- Interest in digital marketing and technology industry
- Analytical mindset - we are in a digital data world and we need you to be able to draw insights, conclusions and recommendations from data!
- Basic knowledge of setting up paid ads campaigns (PPC, paid social)
- Ability to lead a project from inception to completion and analysis.
- Experience in growth hacking and demand generation will be a plus!
- 50% of our operations are outside Poland, therefore English is a must.
- Strong professional communication skills: written, verbal, presentation.
- Proactive and get-things-done type of attitude!
SentiOne supports brands in customer service automation using AI technology. From online listening and integrated contact centre to new-generation conversational bots.
Our team of world-class professionals, engineers, and analysts has been recognised by many awards, such as EY Entrepreneur of the Year or Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA. We build natural language understanding technology in cooperation with top European universities. Using datasets from social listening, our system can achieve high accuracy in processing conversations from any field. This allows developing exceptional conversational bots (both in text and voice channels).
SentiOne solutions have been used worldwide by brands such as Procter&Gamble, McDonald's, Nike, Unilever, Beiersdorf, Tesco, Starcom, Mindshare, Mediacom or Saatchi&Saatchi and many others.
WHAT ARE OUR DRAWING CARDS:
- GREAT TEAM! Be prepared for work in a fun and extremely ambitious team. You can always count on support from both international and local colleagues for life.
- TOP-NOTCH EQUIPMENT. We provide everything you need - High-end MacBook Pro or powerful workstation and all other necessary tools.
- HEALTH & SPORTS PERKS. Private medical care covered in 100%. Plus MultiSport card (from Jan 2020 due to covid situation) and people who like to work out. Climbing, sailing, snowboard, gym? You will always find a training partner!
- SOCIALS & OFFSITES. Depending on the pandemic situation, we organise sailing/kayaking offsites, beer nights, board games, birthday pizza & cake once a month!
- FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT. We believe in a relaxed atmosphere and flexible working hours. There are chill rooms with Xbox/PlayStation, TVs, board games, etc. And our integration events are surely the ones to remember!
- DEVELOPMENT & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES. We develop within a flat structure. We create the opportunity to work on the unique product, up-to-date with the latest technologies.
Believe us - this is an opportunity to become a part of a team that is fun and friendly, but also eager to learn and focused on innovation. Flat hierarchy, open communication and a lot of space for personal development!
To apply for this position, please send an application with your up-to-date CV.
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.