Conversational AI Architect
We’re looking to welcome a Conversational AI Architect to join our growing bot design team, working on our SentiOne Automate platform. This is a brand new role and you’ll have the opportunity to really make it your own.
Our team at SentiOne owns the entire conversation design and development process, working closely with our product specialists, engineers, linguists and AI researchers in Gdańsk.
Using our platform you’ll be bringing conversational experiences to life; building and launching chat and voice bots for a range of clients.
Place of work: Remote or Gdańsk, Poland
Workload: full-time, permanent
Type of contract: B2B/freelance contract
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Diving deep into our Automate platform and building complex conversational journeys along with our bot designers and clients
- Managing the architecture of our platform and conversational components over a variety of projects
- Creating and running automated test scripts to ensure chatbot quality
- Writing data processing scripts and manipulating data logic for contextual conversations using conditions, variables and strings
- Assist in connecting our bots to multiple integrations and APIs
- Using regular expressions, variables and other data to understand user intent and converting this to usable flows
- In charge of leading the practice and introducing the overall technical vision for a particular solution
- Educating our clients on how to use our platform
- Driving documentation efforts when building bot flows and updating our internal wiki as well as participating in our learning workshops internally and with clients
- Collaborating with our language researchers, bot developers, commercial managers and product owners
- Assisting in resolving bugs and errors of our bots and platform
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Have at least 2 years experience in any of the following: RPA, AI, automation, chatbots (virtual/digital assistants) and/or building digital products
- Familiarity with keys, strings and variables to manipulate responses with code e.g. using JSON (converting JSON documents/files etc.)
- Experience with APIs, integration and databases
- A technical and problem solving mindset - you dig deep to unravel issues and find solutions
- Being able to see the ‘big picture’ of a platform or development process and understand the impact of changes
- Enthusiasm about chatbots, AI, NLU and machine learning
- Proficiency in English
Nice to have:
- Qualifications in automated testing, scripting (QA) or software development
- Experience using conversation design tools for flows and prototyping e.g. Whimsical, Miro, Botmock or Botsociety
- Knowledge of NLU and/or technologies such as Dialogflow, IBM Watson, Alexa conversations etc.
- Native Polish
What Are Our Drawing Cards
- GREAT TEAM! Be prepared for work in a fun and extremely ambitious team. You can always count on support from both international and local colleagues for life.
- IMPACT. We believe in hiring great people and giving them space to use their knowledge and expertise. You can be sure your voice will be heard.
- OWN PRODUCT. We create our own products using the latest technologies and we are staying up to date with the latest trends in the AI industry.
- DEVELOPMENT & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES. Join our research team (https://sentione.com/research) and learn from the best.
- SOCIALS & OFFSITES. Depending on the pandemic situation, we organise sailing/kayaking offsites, beer nights, board games, birthday pizza & cake once a month. And our integration events are surely the ones to remember!
- INFORMAL ENVIRONMENT. We develop within a flat structure and believe in a relaxed atmosphere and flexible working hours.