SentiOne is a pioneer in Social Listening and AI Customer Service Automation. Our platform SentiOne Automate empowers enterprise organizations to transform customer service with AI conversational text and voice bots. We are using our own cutting-edge technology in the fields of machine learning and natural language processing. Our customers are the most professional and talented customer service teams from the best brands, including Alior Bank, Kruk, BNP Paribas, T-mobile, Nivea, mBank, Pepsico, and many others.
We are looking for a talented Chatbot Designer to develop digital text- and voice-based chatbot for our clients. You will be working from the beginning to the end of the bot creating process, in strict cooperation with the world-class team of SentiOne Automate product specialists, engineers, linguists and AI researchers in Gdańsk.
We expect that you envision how people experience text and voice chatbots and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical. Together we will redefine the industry of customer service automation
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Designing voice and text chatbots (dialog flow, copy) in SentiOne Automate Platform;
- Preparing a list of Intents, Entities and Training Phrases for SentiOne NLU engine (in cooperation with Linguists) that empowers chatbot intelligence;
- Defining chatbot KPIs, analyzing and optimizing chatbot performance and usability;
- Translate customer needs into a Conversational Voice and Text Interface that enables the ability to deliver personalized and contextual information in real-time;
- Analyzing clients customer service conversation data and preparing recommendations for customer service automation;
- Cooperating with clients customer service team and serving as the point person to help resolve chatbot issues to customer concern;
- Documenting dialog content, incorporating text, diagrams, and mockups, and advise others on how to interpret documentation;
- Owning resolution of chatbot dialog-related bugs;
- Training clients on the use of the SentiOne Automate Platform
- Working closely with project managers, linguists, product specialist and AI researchers during customer service automation projects for enterprise clients;
- Collaborate with the product team to optimize the SentiOne Automate Platform.
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- 1+ year of relevant experience
- Excellent command of the grammar, constructions, and syntax of the Polish and English language
- Technical knowledge/understanding of structures of natural conversation
- Knowledge/understanding of conversational bot user experience
- Interest in natural language understanding and natural language processing field
- Familiarity with chatbots, voice-enabled devices, or other conversational channels/platforms preferred
- Experience in cooperation with an external enterprise customers is preferred
- Nice to have: basic programming language knowledge (to use internal SentiOne Automate script language)
- Ability to contribute to a positive work environment and install a 'sense of urgency' and motivation in others
What Are Our Drawing Cards
- GREAT TEAM! Be prepared to work in a young and extremely ambitious team. You can take the continuous support of your local and international colleagues’ granted.
- FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT. Relaxed atmosphere and flexible working hours - this is what we believe in. There are chill rooms with Xbox/PlayStation, TVs, board games, etc. And our integration events are surely something to remember!
- DEVELOPMENT & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES. We develop within a flat structure. We create the opportunity to work on a one of a kind product, being in line with the latest technologies.
We are offering an exciting and challenging position in an open-minded and energetic company. This is your opportunity to be part of a great team, to work responsibly and creatively. Varied tasks, flat hierarchies, open communication and a lot of freedom for personal development await you!