Web Developer with WordPress
SentiOne - one of the leading European AI-startups - is looking for a Web developer to support our marketing team!
This role will be responsible for working directly with the marketing team on the look, feel and performance of SentiOne website, creating landing pages and optimizing performance of our front-end.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Creating landing pages in WordPress.
- Optimizing performance of our front-end.
- Writing new and expanding existing features of SentiOne website
- Support in the development of the front-end of SentiOne platform in collaboration with our UI/UX design and product team.
- Working with our marketing team on creating and optimizing online acquisition channels.
- Brainstorming, creating and implementing marketing ideas in creative online communication (think of widgets, quizzes, animations…)
- Minimum 2 year of commercial experience.
- Experience in Wordpress (themes and plugins development).
- Knowledge of Sketch, Figma, InVision is a plus
- Knowledge of Webpack, React, Node.js i Typescript is a plus
- High standards for code quality and structured way of working.
- Experience with Git.
- Very good English level.
- Proactive and get-things-done attitude
- Sense of humor :)
SentiOne supports brands in customer service automation using AI technology. From online listening and integrated contact centre to new-generation conversational bots.
Our team of world-class professionals, engineers, and analysts has been recognised by many awards, such as EY Entrepreneur of the Year or Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA. We build natural language understanding technology in cooperation with top European universities. Using datasets from social listening, our system can achieve high accuracy in processing conversations from any field. This allows developing exceptional conversational bots (both in text and voice channels).
SentiOne solutions have been used worldwide by brands such as Procter&Gamble, McDonald's, Nike, Unilever, Beiersdorf, Tesco, Starcom, Mindshare, Mediacom or Saatchi&Saatchi and many others.
WHAT ARE OUR DRAWING CARDS:
- GREAT TEAM! Be prepared for work in a fun and extremely ambitious team. You can always count on support from both international and local colleagues for life.
- TOP-NOTCH EQUIPMENT. We provide everything you need - High-end MacBook Pro or powerful workstation and all other necessary tools.
- HEALTH & SPORTS PERKS. Private medical care covered in 100%. Plus MultiSport card (from Jan 2020 due to covid situation) and people who like to work out. Climbing, sailing, snowboard, gym? You will always find a training partner!
- SOCIALS & OFFSITES. Depending on the pandemic situation, we organise sailing/kayaking offsites, beer nights, board games, birthday pizza & cake once a month!
- FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT. We believe in a relaxed atmosphere and flexible working hours. There are chill rooms with Xbox/PlayStation, TVs, board games, etc. And our integration events are surely the ones to remember!
- DEVELOPMENT & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES. We develop within a flat structure. We create the opportunity to work on the unique product, up-to-date with the latest technologies.
Believe us - this is an opportunity to become a part of a team that is fun and friendly, but also eager to learn and focused on innovation. Flat hierarchy, open communication and a lot of space for personal development!
To apply for this position, please send an application with your up-to-date CV.
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.