SentiOne is a pioneer in Social Listening and AI Customer Service Automation. Our platform SentiOne Automate empowers enterprise organizations to transform customer service with AI conversational chat and voice bots. We are using our proprietary cutting-edge technology in the fields of machine learning and natural language processing.
Our customers are the most professional customer service teams from the big brands, including Alior Bank, Kruk, BNP Paribas, T-Mobile, Nivea, mBank, Pepsico, and many others.
SentiOne is where your new story begins. We value culture based on innovation, transparency and open communication, and share core values - curiosity, drive and unity. As a team, we’ve created space to develop our unique talents and exchange knowledge. We respect each other and trust each other's judgment when it comes to work but also spend time having lots of fun together!
Place of work: Gdańsk, Poland or Remote
Type of contract: B2B
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Working on innovative SentiOne Automate product (Conversational AI platform)
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements and processes
- Defining the scope of solutions for implementation
- Creating and updating business and user documentation (i.a. System Requirement Specification, Business Processes, User Manuals, Product Manual)
- Working closely with clients
- Working closely with project manager, product managers, engineers, designers and client
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Proficiency in Polish and English (it’s a must-have - we work with polish and international clients)
- Entrepreneurial spirit (you don’t need direction - you're self-driven)
- Experience and knowledge about gathering and analyzing business requirements and processes
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar job position (e.g. business analyst, system analyst, technical writer) is strongly preferred
- Practical knowledge of UML, BPMN, Use Cases technics
- Ability and eagerness to create excellent product documentation and manuals
- Technical / computer science background
- Good understanding of agile methodology (Scrum)
- Exceptional organizational skills and high orientation on details
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Nice to have:
- Workshop facilitation experience
- Conversational automation field / projects (bots, automation) experience
- Customer service field / projects experience
- Experience with enterprise clients
- Interests in Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning area
What Are Our Drawing Cards
- GREAT TEAM! Be prepared for work in a fun and extremely ambitious team. You can always count on support from both international and local colleagues for life.
- IMPACT. We believe in hiring great people and giving them space to use their knowledge and expertise. You can be sure your voice will be heard.
- OWN PRODUCT. We create our own products using the latest technologies and we are staying up to date with the latest trends in the AI industry.
- DEVELOPMENT & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES. Join our research team (https://sentione.com/research) and learn from the best.
- SOCIALS & OFFSITES. Depending on the pandemic situation, we organise sailing/kayaking offsites, beer nights, board games, birthday pizza & cake once a month. And our integration events are surely the ones to remember!
- INFORMAL ENVIRONMENT. We develop within a flat structure and believe in a relaxed atmosphere and flexible working hours.