At SentiOne our main goal is creating a razor-sharp tool for online listening and reputation management. We are ambitious, enthusiastic and fast developing team. We work with over 750 clients on 26 markets in Europe, including top world companies i.e.Procter&Gamble, McDonald's, Unilever, Beiersdorf, Tesco, Starcom, Mindshare, Mediacom, Saatchi&Saatchi, Ogilvy and Mather etc.
Software Engineer (Gdańsk, PL)
JOB TYPE: Full time, Permanent
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE:
- Good development skills in Scala or Java are essential. (minimum 2 years experience in commercial or scientific area)
- Good knowledge of the most popular JVM frameworks like Play or Hibernate
- Good understanding of the most popular concepts, data structures and algorithms used in distributed environments
- A proven track record of delivering high profile, user-oriented solutions in a fast-paced environment (at least one commercial project deployed on production, used by at least hundreds of users)
- Good system design skills with solid testing and an eye towards scalability and robustness
- English language skills in reading and writing at C1 level.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Demonstrable experience of major NLP and ML libraries and tools, e.g. TensorFlow, Keras, Torch, Scikit-learn, SpaCy (at least one finished NLP commercial or scientific project using those tools)
- Scaling data processing solutions using large-scale engines such as Apache Spark or Hadoop.
- Work at the forefront of ground-breaking technologies within Machine Learning, AI and NLP.
- Become an expert in Machine Learning systems.
- Access to true Big Data: you can play with over 24 billion internet mentions and 80TB of data.
- Above market-rate salary.
- Work alongside top academic minds.
- Interesting problems on the cutting-edge of AI & Big Data.
- Ability to create international multi-platform high visibility products you can proudly show off.
- A relaxed and cheerful environment of successful, fast-growing tech startup.
- The best chair you were ever sitting on, big desk with a top-spec PC/Mac.
- Fully equipped kitchen with coffee and snacks, relax space with Vive VR and PlayStation, foosball table and even a swing.
- Office located near Gdańsk SKM Przymorze in modern air-conditioned building.
WHAT ARE OUR DRAWING CARDS:
- GREAT TEAM! Be prepared for a work in a young and extremely ambitious team. You can always count on support from both international and local colleagues for life.
- TOP-NOTCH EQUIPMENT. We provide everything you need - High-end MacBook Pro or powerful workstation and all other necessary tools.
- HEALTH & SPORTS PERKS. Private medical care covered in 100%. Plus MultiSport card and people who like to work out. Climbing, sailing, snowboard, gym? You will always find a training partner!
- FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT. We believe in a relaxed atmosphere and flexible working hours. There are chill rooms with Xbox/PlayStation, TVs, board games, etc. And our integration events are surely the ones to remember!
- DEVELOPMENT & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES. We develop within a flat structure. We create the opportunity to work on the unique product, up-to-date with the latest technologies.
Believe us - this is an opportunity to become apart of a team that is fun and friendly, but also eager to learn and focused on innovation. Flat hierarchy, open communication and a lot of space for personal development!
To apply for this position, please send an application with your up-to-date CV.
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.