Senior QA Engineer
SentiOne supports brands in customer service automation using AI technology. From online listening and integrated contact centre to new-generation conversational bots.
Our team of world-class professionals, engineers, and analysts has been recognised by many awards, such as EY Entrepreneur of the Year or Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA. We build natural language understanding technology in cooperation with top European universities. Using datasets from social listening, our system can achieve high accuracy in processing conversations from any field. This allows developing exceptional conversational bots (both in text and voice channels).
SentiOne solutions have been used worldwide by brands such as Procter&Gamble, McDonald's, Nike, Unilever, Beiersdorf, Tesco, Starcom, Mindshare, Mediacom or Saatchi&Saatchi and many others.
Senior QA Engineer (Gdańsk, PL)
JOB TYPE: Full time, Permanent
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting developers in current development tests (manual and automated)
- Building automated tests to provide long-term quality assurance
- Creating and maintaining functional test scenarios (manual and automated)
- Close cooperation with Product Managers, Developers and System Administrators
- Making sure that production releases are free of bugs
- Supporting Customer Service with reporting and investigating issues from clients
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE:
- Fluency in English
- Good skills in scripting and/or programming
- 5+ years of professional experience in software testing (2+ years working with test automation)
- Experience with Jenkins or Selenium
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Readiness to learn new technologies
NICE TO HAVE:
- Education in computer science, electronics or related field
- Experience in programming in Java or Scala
WHAT ARE OUR DRAWING CARDS:
- GREAT TEAM! Be prepared for a work in a young and extremely ambitious team. You can always count on support from both international and local colleagues for life.
- TOP-NOTCH EQUIPMENT. We provide everything you need - High-end MacBook Pro or powerful workstation and all other necessary tools.
- HEALTH & SPORTS PERKS. Private medical care covered in 100%. Plus MultiSport card and people who like to work out. Climbing, sailing, snowboard, gym? You will always find a training partner!
- FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT. We believe in a relaxed atmosphere and flexible working hours. There are chill rooms with Xbox/PlayStation, TVs, board games, etc. And our integration events are surely the ones to remember!
- DEVELOPMENT & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES. We develop within a flat structure. We create the opportunity to work on the unique product, up-to-date with the latest technologies.
Believe us - this is an opportunity to become a part of a team that is fun and friendly, but also eager to learn and focused on innovation. Flat hierarchy, open communication and a lot of space for personal development!
To apply for this position, please send an application with your up-to-date CV.
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.