Content Marketing Manager
SentiOne supports brands in customer service automation using AI technology. From online listening and integrated contact centre to new-generation conversational bots.
Our team of world-class professionals, engineers, and analysts has been recognised by many awards, such as EY Entrepreneur of the Year or Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA. We build natural language understanding technology in cooperation with top European universities. Using datasets from social listening, our system can achieve high accuracy in processing conversations from any field. This allows developing exceptional conversational bots (both in text and voice channels).
SentiOne solutions have been used worldwide by brands such as Procter&Gamble, McDonald's, Nike, Unilever, Beiersdorf, Tesco, Starcom, Mindshare, Mediacom or Saatchi&Saatchi and many others.
Content Marketing Manager (Gdańsk, PL)
JOB TYPE: Full time, Permanent
SentiOne is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to take care of our content marketing strategy and execution. In this role, you will keep developing the strategy and content that will expand our company’s digital presence, brand awareness, while directly contributing to pipeline and revenue goals. You will be responsible for SentiOne’s brand voice.
You will be responsible for:
- Take ownership of SentiOne’s Brand voice
- Write copy for SentiOne’s website, landing pages and other marketing assets
- Work closely with SEO Manager to conduct keyword research and review topics for content
- Research topics and cover them through content
- Create content in line with the SentiOne Brand Voice
- Write content that drives organic traffic to the SentiOne website
- Produce a strategy to convert organic traffic from content into new sales or new leads
- Outsource and coordinate external content writers
- Edit and optimize existing content to increase traffic generation
- Create and manage the editorial calendar
- Work closely alongside departments like Marketing, Sales, Product
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE:
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong track record of producing content that generated results
- Previous experience in ranking articles high in Google for English speaking countries
- Passion for writing long pieces of content
- Work closely with the designer on landing pages and content design
- Ability to use Google Analytics
- Hands-on experience with Wordpress
- You must know how search engines work and produce content in line with SEO best practices
NICE TO HAVE:
- Email marketing writing
- SaaS industry understanding
WHAT ARE OUR DRAWING CARDS:
- GREAT TEAM! Be prepared for a work in a young and extremely ambitious team. You can always count on support from both international and local colleagues for life.
- TOP-NOTCH EQUIPMENT. We provide everything you need - High-end MacBook Pro or powerful workstation and all other necessary tools.
- HEALTH & SPORTS PERKS. Private medical care covered in 100%. Plus MultiSport card and people who like to work out. Climbing, sailing, snowboard, gym? You will always find a training partner!
- FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT. We believe in a relaxed atmosphere and flexible working hours. There are chill rooms with Xbox/PlayStation, TVs, board games, etc. And our integration events are surely the ones to remember!
- DEVELOPMENT & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES. We develop within a flat structure. We create the opportunity to work on the unique product, up-to-date with the latest technologies.
Believe us - this is an opportunity to become a part of a team that is fun and friendly, but also eager to learn and focused on innovation. Flat hierarchy, open communication and a lot of space for personal development!
To apply for this position, please send an application with your up-to-date CV.
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.