Senior IT Project Manager
SentiOne supports brands in customer service automation using AI technology. From online listening and integrated contact centre to new-generation conversational bots.
Our team of world-class professionals, engineers, and analysts has been recognised by many awards, such as EY Entrepreneur of the Year or Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA. We build natural language understanding technology in cooperation with top European universities. Using datasets from social listening, our system can achieve high accuracy in processing conversations from any field. This allows developing exceptional conversational bots (both in text and voice channels).
SentiOne solutions have been used worldwide by brands such as Procter&Gamble, McDonald's, Nike, Unilever, Beiersdorf, Tesco, Starcom, Mindshare, Mediacom or Saatchi&Saatchi and many others.
This role is a career-defining opportunity for technology and project management passionate who wants to take up a challenge and lead a world-class team of engineers in Gdansk, in close cooperation with product managers.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Provide leadership, expertise and direction on one or more large-scale complex implementation projects for enterprise clients (especially in the banking, financial, energy sector)
- Offer advanced-level project management oversight and directly influences activities on business-critical projects from the conceptual phase through solution implementation and project close
- Use industry-standard best practices in order to assure delivery of project goals and objectives, and milestones and deliverables
- Lead decision-making, issue resolution, managing risks, legal/compliance implications and building consensus among the team members and dependent teams
- Collaborate with product team and partners to craft innovative solutions
- Supporting roadmap management: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise to make sure your team is always working on the most impactful projects
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- 5+ experience in leading enterprise projects
- Demonstrated and documented success at managing large-scale complex projects
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Experience in cooperation with an external enterprise customer and on-premise implementations strongly preferred
- Computer Science or a related technical degree strongly preferred
- Ability to contribute to a positive work environment and install a 'sense of urgency' and motivation in others
In exchange, we offer:
- The ability to work in a modern office within Gdańsk Oliwa
- A competitive salary with a benefit package
- A position within a young and dynamic team within an international company
- A chance to gain and develop practical skills
- A high degree of autonomy and development opportunities
This offer is a unique opportunity to join a tight-knight team of fantastic people who actually enjoy their work :-) A flat hierarchy, a climate of innovation, and a friendly atmosphere - all of that is waiting for you at SentiOne!
To apply for this position, please submit your application and include your current resume.
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.