Prospecting & Lead Generation Specialist
SentiOne supports brands in customer service automation using AI technology. From online listening and integrated contact centre to new-generation conversational bots.
Our team of world-class professionals, engineers, and analysts has been recognised by many awards, such as EY Entrepreneur of the Year or Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA. We build natural language understanding technology in cooperation with top European universities. Using datasets from social listening, our system can achieve high accuracy in processing conversations from any field. This allows developing exceptional conversational bots (both in text and voice channels).
SentiOne solutions have been used worldwide by brands such as Procter&Gamble, McDonald's, Nike, Unilever, Beiersdorf, Tesco, Starcom, Mindshare, Mediacom or Saatchi&Saatchi and many others.
Prospecting & Lead Generation Specialist (Gdańsk, PL)
LOCATION: Gdańsk or remotely
JOB TYPE: Full time, Permanent
We are looking for an exceptionally good English speaker to work as a Marketing team member and perform outbound lead generation through emails, and LinkedIn for our company to schedule demos and first meeting calls with potential customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Own the outbound sales process: outbound lead qualification, prospecting, pipeline building and opportunity identification
- Conduct research on accounts by using Google, LinkedIn and other tools and greeted highly targeted contact lists.
- Set up demos for sales reps
- Prospect current marketing and sales database
- Provide feedback to the marketing team about campaign structure
- Use of software systems to assist in prospecting
- Be a jack of all trades: you will do anything needed to support the Sales Development team in order to achieve team goals.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE:
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest and fondness for functional and reactive programming,
- Research and Analytics skills
- Knowledge about corporate structure and decision making process
- Skilled at working as a part of the team and independently
- Ability to learn and use new software and systems for managing information.
- Sales experience preferably in a B2B tech company
NICE TO HAVE:
- E-mail marketing knowledge
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- E-mail marketing & LinkedIn Automation tool
- Lead generating experience
WHAT ARE OUR DRAWING CARDS:
- GREAT TEAM! Be prepared for a work in a young and extremely ambitious team. You can always count on support from both international and local colleagues for life.
- TOP-NOTCH EQUIPMENT. We provide everything you need - High-end MacBook Pro or powerful workstation and all other necessary tools.
- HEALTH & SPORTS PERKS. Private medical care covered in 100%. Plus MultiSport card and people who like to work out. Climbing, sailing, snowboard, gym? You will always find a training partner!
- FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT. We believe in a relaxed atmosphere and flexible working hours. There are chill rooms with Xbox/PlayStation, TVs, board games, etc. And our integration events are surely the ones to remember!
- DEVELOPMENT & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES. We develop within a flat structure. We create the opportunity to work on the unique product, up-to-date with the latest technologies.
Believe us - this is an opportunity to become a part of a team that is fun and friendly, but also eager to learn and focused on innovation. Flat hierarchy, open communication and a lot of space for personal development!
To apply for this position, please send an application with your up-to-date CV.
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.