Machine Learning Engineer
At SentiOne our main goal is creating a razor-sharp tool for online listening and reputation management. We are ambitious, enthusiastic and fast developing team. We work with over 750 clients on 26 markets in Europe, including top world companies i.e.Procter&Gamble, McDonald's, Unilever, Beiersdorf, Tesco, Starcom, Mindshare, Mediacom, Saatchi&Saatchi, Ogilvy and Mather etc.
Machine Learning Engineer (Gdańsk, PL)
alias AI Engineer alias NLP Engineer
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
We are currently seeking a Software Developer (Machine Learning, Artificial intelligence) to join an academically challenging team who are challenging world leading companies with their Machine Learning Research. You will be working in a small fast-paced team of Software Developers who are creating complex Machine Learning Algorithms that will be applied in our automated environment.
As a Software developer for our machine learning team you will be working on greenfield projects, interpreting large data sets and designing experiments to push the established boundaries within Machine Learning. There will be no restrictions on your ideas as a Software Developer and you can develop your projects alongside field leading experts. Your work will have the potential to transform how our larger business works.
● Good development skills in Java or Scala essential. (minimum 2 years experience in commercial or scientific area)
● Excellent system design with solid testing and an eye towards scalability and robustness.
● Demonstrable experience with using NLP technologies as a software engineer.
● A proven track record of delivering high profile, user-oriented solutions in a fast-paced environment.
● Great organizational skills with the ability to thrive in a demanding environment whilst juggling multiple priorities.
● Experience delivering in a microservices architecture.
● Demonstrable experience of major NLP libraries and tools, e.g. SpaCy, OpenNLP, NLTK, GATE, UIMA, Stanford CoreNLP.
● Applied machine learning, particularly in relation to entity disambiguation and relation extraction.
● Scaling NLP solutions using large-scale data processing engines such as Apache Spark.
● Social media domain experience is a plus.
● Experience with semantic technology (e.g. RDF and triplestores) is useful.
● To work at the forefront of ground-breaking technologies within Machine Learning, AI and NLP
● To become an expert in Machine Learning systems
● Competitive salary
● To work alongside top academic minds
● Interesting problems on the cutting-edge of internet monitoring technologies.
● You will be able to create international multi-platform high visibility products you can proudly show off.
● A relaxed and cheerful environment of successful, fast-growing tech startup.
● The best chair you were ever sitting on, big desk with a top PC/Mac.
● Snack cabinets, fresh juice, premium iced coffee and beer on tap.
● Office located near Gdańsk SKM Przymorze in brand new, air-conditioned building.
Believe us - this is an opportunity to become apart of a team that is fun and friendly, but also eager to learn and focused on innovation. Flat hierarchy, open communication and a lot of space for personal development!
To apply for this position, please send an application with your up-to-date CV.
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.