Account Executive EN
Office: Warsaw, Poland
SentiOne supports brands in customer service automation using AI technology. From online listening and integrated contact centre to new-generation conversational bots.
Our team of world-class professionals, engineers, and analysts has been recognised by many awards, such as EY Entrepreneur of the Year or Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA. We build natural language understanding technology in cooperation with top European universities. Using datasets from social listening, our system can achieve high accuracy in processing conversations from any field. This allows developing exceptional conversational bots (both in text and voice channels).
SentiOne solutions have been used worldwide by brands such as Procter&Gamble, McDonald's, Nike, Unilever, Beiersdorf, Tesco, Starcom, Mindshare, Mediacom or Saatchi&Saatchi and many others.
SentiOne is looking for an Account Executive to join their Customer Success team in order to handle English-speaking clients from international markets.
- You’re a positive person with a knack for helping others
- E-mails and phone calls with clients aren’t a challenge for you
- You excel at solving problems in a quick and efficient fashion
- You’re adept at forging and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- You find giving presentations and conducting meetings with clients fun
- You’re defined by your professional demeanour
- You’re used to working with CMS systems
- Your strong suits are being assertive, self-sufficient, and quick-learning
- You speak English at a near-native level
We’re looking for you!
- Servicing and supporting our clients by phone or e-mail in English
- Providing information about our products
- Solving common issues reported by our clients
- Teaching clients how to use our tools
- Providing the highest level of customer service
- Building a positive image of the company
In exchange, we offer:
- The ability to work in a modern office within Warsaw’s Ochota district
- A competitive salary with a benefit package
- A position within a young and dynamic team within an international company
- A chance to gain and develop practical skills
- A high degree of autonomy and development opportunities
This offer is a unique opportunity to join a tight-knight team of fantastic people who actually enjoy their work :-) A flat hierarchy, a climate of innovation, and a friendly atmosphere - all of that is waiting for you at SentiOne!
To apply for this position, please submit your application and include your current resume.
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.