SentiOne - one of the leading European AI-startups - is looking for a Fullstack Developer with PHP and WordPress to support our marketing team! This role will be responsible for working directly with the marketing team on the look, feel and performance of SentiOne website, creating landing pages and optimizing performance of our front-end.Apply Now
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Writing new and expanding existing features of SentiOne website
- Optimizing performance of our front-end
- Support in the development of the front-end of SentiOne platform in collaboration with our UI/UX design and product team
- Working with our marketing team on creating and optimizing online acquisition channels
- Brainstorming, creating and implementing marketing ideas in creative online communication (think of widgets, quizzes, animations…)
- Creating landing pages in WordPress
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Minimum 1 year of commercial experience
- Experience in Wordpress (themes and plugins development)
- Knowledge of Sketch, Figma, InVision is a plus
- Knowledge of Webpack, React, Node.js i Typescript is a plus
- High standards for code quality and structured way of working
- Experience with Git
- Communicative English
- Proactive and get-things-done attitude
- Sense of humor :)
What Are Our Drawing Cards
We believe in people and their potential – which is why we give them space to use their knowledge and expertise. You take ownership and responsibility for your work. No micromanagement here.
We develop our products using the latest technologies and state-of-the-art solutions in the field of intent detection and text processing. You have an impact on the products we create.
You can work from one of our offices or another location as long as you have good wi-fi and availability within our core hours. We are distributed-first but we pop into our Gdańsk or Warsaw offices from time to time. We encourage you to do so as well, it’s fun!
Our goal is to create tailored-made development paths for all our SentiTeam members – you will get one too! You can also join our SentiAcademy to learn new skills from talented peers.
We provide everything you need - a laptop or a powerful workstation and all other necessary equipment to make your work experience comfortable.
Your health is important for us so in Poland, we cover private medical care. If you enjoy physical activities, we offer MultiSport cards (once the pandemic is over). Climbing, sailing, snowboarding, gym? You will always find a training partner!
We like spending time together so depending on the pandemic situation, we organise sailing/kayaking offsites, board games and beer nights... And our integration events are surely ones to remember!
We believe that a reasonably balanced schedule is the key to productivity. It doesn’t matter if you are an early bird or you get a lot done in the wee hours of the night. Just make sure you are available within our core hours - 10 am - 4 pm CET.
Everyone needs to recharge their batteries and get some rest. Regardless of the contract, you get paid days off.
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information by clicking onApply Now
Believe us - this is an opportunity to become a part of a team that is fun and friendly, but also eager to learn and focused on innovation. Flat hierarchy, open communication and a lot of space for personal development!
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability.
We will carefully review your application, and if there will be a match, we will contact you as soon as possible. Otherwise, we will get back to you with the feedback as well. Please note that this process might take up to 2 weeks.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.