Technical Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with technical knowledge who will be involved in enterprise projects involving the automation of communication channels and processes based on AI.Apply Now
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Providing leadership, expertise and direction on one or more large-scale complex SentiOne Automate implementation projects for enterprise clients (especially in the banking, financial, energy sector)
- Having contact with clients and partners during implementations
- Leading decision-making, issue resolution, managing risks, legal/compliance implications and building consensus among the team members and dependent teams
- Collaborating with the product team and partners to craft innovative solutions
- Supporting roadmap management: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritize to make sure your team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Communicating with teams members and ensuring on-time completion of the projects
- Organizing and leading project reviews
- Leading and co-creating Technical Projects with PMs and Sales Engineer
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Solid (5+ years) experience and successful track record in leading and managing large-scale, complex IT projects - it’s a must-have (preferably in the AI field)
- Knowledge about servers, operating systems, networking, IT security and software development process
- Experience in cooperation with external enterprise customers and on-premise implementations
- Experience working with development teams
- Ability to contribute to a positive work environment and install a 'sense of urgency' and motivation in others
- Ability to collect product requirements and define tasks based on business requirements
- Ownership, assertiveness and excellent work organization skills
- Computer Science or a related technical degree strongly preferred
- At least C1 English level and native Polish
Nice to have
- Experience in working with Agile methodology
- Tech writing experience
- Understanding the process of building conversational systems
- Experienced in working with a similar level of complex technical product in the same position
Technical Project Manager
What Are Our Drawing Cards
We believe in people and their potential – which is why we give them space to use their knowledge and expertise. You take ownership and responsibility for your work. No micromanagement here.
We develop our products using the latest technologies and state-of-the-art solutions in the field of intent detection and text processing. You have an impact on the products we create.
Be prepared for work in a fun and extremely ambitious team. You can always count on support from both international and local colleagues for life.
Our goal is to create tailored-made development paths for all our SentiTeam members – you will get one too! You can also join our SentiAcademy to learn new skills from talented peers.
We provide everything you need - a laptop or a powerful workstation and all other necessary equipment to make your work experience comfortable.
Your health is important for us so in Poland, we cover private medical care. If you enjoy physical activities, we offer MultiSport cards. Climbing, sailing, snowboarding, gym? You will always find a training partner!
We constantly organize offsites, beer nights, and board games. And our integration events are surely the ones to remember!
We develop within a flat structure and believe in a relaxed atmosphere and flexible working hours.
Everyone needs to recharge their batteries and get some rest. Regardless of the contract, you get paid days off.
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information by clicking onApply Now
We are offering an exciting and challenging position in a open and energetic company. This is an opportunity to be part of a great team, working responsibly and creatively. Varied tasks, flat hierarchies, open communication and a lot of freedom for personal development awaits you!
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability.
We will carefully review your application, and if there will be a match, we will contact you as soon as possible. Otherwise, we will get back to you with the feedback as well. Please note that this process might take up to 2 weeks.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.