Unique opportunity to co-create a global partner program for dynamically growing AI B2B software product that provides immense business value to end clients. A rare opening to work along the brightest minds in AI and some of the most commercially experienced talents, with once-in-a-lifetime learning opportunities. Chance to build your own distinctive know-how on how to scale Enterprise SaaS globally.Apply Now
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- LEAD & SUPPORT SALES DEVELOPMENT. Both creating and running outreach campaigns on your own to acquire partners in UK/DACH/ES via phone and text touch points, and supporting Sales Development team in conducting partner acquisition campaigns: defining Ideal Partner Profile, verifying target lists, messaging, ensuring proper take over of interested leads.
- BUILD PARTNER NETWORK. Reaching out to potential partners, who could use SentiOne Automate as a basis for their professional services and deliver complex solutions to end clients (IT integrators, CC systems, cloud communication software providers).
- INTRO CALL. Conducting introductory calls with new potential partners, encompassing: initial company and product presentations, short product live demo, gathering all required data for partner qualification. Ensuring WOW-moments happen repeatedly at every first meeting.
- EVANGELIZE. Helping the partner to convince internally all stakeholders to start partnership with high commitment, including: - coordinating tech demos with Sales Support Team, - more advanced technical conversations with Deployment Teams, may require to bring additional sales support from Product/Bot Deployment/Project Management teams, - set up the goals and timeline for the partnership, - formal contract negotiations and processing.
- ONBOARD & LAUNCH PARTNERSHIP. Actively preparing with support of SentiOne Product & Sales Support teams any materials required to enable the Partner to be fully successful, including documentation improvements, certification program, conducting sales training, coordinating product training. - Coordinating publicity activities with the Partner and SentiOne’s Marketing Team.
- GENERATE OPPORTUNITIES. Mapping strategic accounts together with the partner, establishing a clear opportunity generation roadmap, actively supporting account nurturing and ensuring proper handover of generated deal opportunities to the sales team. Managing deal registration and ensuring all accounts are clearly aligned to partners.
- BUILD RELATIONSHIP. Pursuing the ultimate goal to increase the skills and technical capabilities of the Partners to the point that they are self-sufficient. Once trained the partners’ teams to succeed and grow even without you, moving on to negotiating and nurturing the next partnership.
Our Ideal Candidate Has::
- Experience in building businesses (who has worked as a CEO of their own company or has a strong entrepreneurial background) and skills to convince other entrepreneurs to enter into partnership with SentiOne
- Background in B2B IT sales - we expect min. 5 years of experience
- Strong business culture and proven track record of delivering targets. Can demonstrate specific examples of achievements they delivered
- A history of working on a long-term project in order to achieve success
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English skills
- Solid internal drive to execute and implement change
- Natural motivation to reach goals and over-deliver
- Capability for frequent business trips
What Are Our Drawing Cards:
We believe in people and their potential – which is why we give them space to use their knowledge and expertise. You take ownership and responsibility for your work. No micromanagement here.
We develop our products using the latest technologies and state-of-the-art solutions in the field of intent detection and text processing. You have an impact on the products we create.
We believe that a reasonably balanced schedule is the key to productivity. It doesn’t matter if you are an early bird or you get a lot done in the wee hours of the night. Just make sure you are available within our core hours - 10 am - 4 pm CET.
Our goal is to create tailored-made development paths for all our SentiTeam members – you will get one too! You can also join our SentiAcademy to learn new skills from talented peers.
We provide everything you need - a laptop or a powerful workstation and all other necessary equipment to make your work experience comfortable.
Your health is important for us so in Poland, we cover private medical care. If you enjoy physical activities, we offer MultiSport cards (once the pandemic is over). Climbing, sailing, snowboarding, gym? You will always find a training partner!
We like spending time together so depending on the pandemic situation, we organise sailing/kayaking offsites, board games and beer nights... And our integration events are surely ones to remember!
Everyone needs to recharge their batteries and get some rest. Regardless of the contract, you get paid days off.
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information by clicking onApply Now
We are offering an exciting and challenging position in a open and energetic company. This is an opportunity to be part of a great team, working responsibly and creatively. Varied tasks, flat hierarchies, open communication and a lot of freedom for personal development awaits you!
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability.
We will carefully review your application, and if there will be a match, we will contact you as soon as possible. Otherwise, we will get back to you with the feedback as well. Please note that this process might take up to 2 weeks.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.