Marketing & Communication Specialist LATAM
The person will be in charge of managing various marketing projects from the fields of both brand marketing and performance marketing for the SentiOne brand in LATAM. You will be responsible for project managing day-to-day operations of the marketing team, including but not limited to: creating and executing marketing campaigns, evaluating our marketing performance metrics and collaborating with agencies and internal teams, community building, promotion of SentiOne in LATAM via various channels.Apply Now
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Creation and execution of the marketing plan working with the European Headquarters
- Manage campaigns with our PR & Digital Marketing agencies
- Allocate marketing budget across channels
- Build and execute marketing campaigns on different platforms
- Manage social networks, blogs, and content on SentiOne website
- Create content for our followers on our blog, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Create methods to improve Inbound Sales results
- Position SentiOne as a leader/innovator in Social Listening & Social Media Insights in LATAM
- Generate a Social Listening & Digital Data Analytics community in several LATAM countries
- Work hand in hand with Marketing, Design, and Product departments
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- Completed Bachelor's/Master's degree (Marketing or Advertising) with experience in Marketing/Community Building/Evangelism for SaaS/B2B companies in the technology industry
- Advanced data analytics & cloud-based systems skills for CRM & Marketing/PR (WordPress, Google Analytics, SEA & SEO)
- Excellent writing and spelling skills in Spanish and English
- Startup mentality, innovative, flexible, and autonomous/pro-activism
- Ability to search and analyze 'the big picture’
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
Nice to have:
- Writing and spelling in Portuguese
- Wide network of contacts for the digital, marketing, and data analytics world
- Experience in Data Analytics and/or Social Listening
- Digital Community Building
Marketing & Communication Specialist LATAM
What Are Our Drawing Cards:
We believe in people and their potential – which is why we give them space to use their knowledge and expertise. You take ownership and responsibility for your work. No micromanagement here.
We develop our products using the latest technologies and state-of-the-art solutions in the field of intent detection and text processing. You have an impact on the products we create.
You can work from one of our offices or another location as long as you have good wi-fi and availability within our core hours. We are distributed-first but we pop into our Gdańsk or Warsaw offices from time to time. We encourage you to do so as well, it’s fun!
Our goal is to create tailored-made development paths for all our SentiTeam members – you will get one too! You can also join our SentiAcademy to learn new skills from talented peers.
We provide everything you need - a laptop or a powerful workstation and all other necessary equipment to make your work experience comfortable.
Your health is important for us so in Poland, we cover private medical care. If you enjoy physical activities, we offer MultiSport cards (once the pandemic is over). Climbing, sailing, snowboarding, gym? You will always find a training partner!
We like spending time together so depending on the pandemic situation, we organise sailing/kayaking offsites, board games and beer nights... And our integration events are surely ones to remember!
We believe that a reasonably balanced schedule is the key to productivity. It doesn’t matter if you are an early bird or you get a lot done in the wee hours of the night. Just make sure you are available within our core hours - 10 am - 4 pm CET.
Everyone needs to recharge their batteries and get some rest. Regardless of the contract, you get paid days off.
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information by clicking onApply Now
We are offering an exciting and challenging position in a open and energetic company. This is an opportunity to be part of a great team, working responsibly and creatively. Varied tasks, flat hierarchies, open communication and a lot of freedom for personal development awaits you!
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability.
We will carefully review your application, and if there will be a match, we will contact you as soon as possible. Otherwise, we will get back to you with the feedback as well. Please note that this process might take up to 2 weeks.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.