If your passion is cooperation in creating original marketing ideas, graphics, presentations, you are interested in extreme challenges on a large scale and working for the coolest company in the world - this role is tailor-made for you! Together, we have created an open and friendly work environment, where we have room to develop our unique talents and exchange knowledge with people who never stop questioning the status quo. We build our technology from cutting-edge research because we don't just want to follow market trends, we want to set them!Apply Now
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Provide creative visual representation for creative projects carried out by the marketing department
- Create catchy social media graphics that represent current social media trends
- Varied set of tasks: design of advertisements, infographics, meta images, presentations, unification of product identification, illustrations for product identifications
- Website design, videos, animations, GIFs - optional, depending on your interests
- Work hand in hand with Marketing, Product, Web development and other departments
- Working alongside a senior graphic designer that will take you onboard and equip you with the knowledge and skills to master graphic design
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- Excellent typography, colors, layout, and composition skills
- Fluent in industry-standard design software (Sketch / Figma / Procreate / Inkscape / Affinity / CorelDRAW / Blender / Adobe Creative Suite etc.)
- Willingness to learn, develop, explore new trends, ideas, and approaches
- Collaborative, detailed oriented, delivering high quality of work on time
- Open to feedback and creative discussions
- Communicative English language skills (min. B2 level)
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- Sense of humor - on a daily basis we analyze social media trends, crises, and memes.
Nice to have:
- Experience with print & digital marketing materials for all common platforms (Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, email campaigns, etc.)
- Creative portfolio and experience in illustrations - we are looking to take our branding to the next level!
We believe in people and their potential – which is why we give them space to use their knowledge and expertise. You take ownership and responsibility for your work. No micromanagement here.
We develop our products using the latest technologies and state-of-the-art solutions in the field of intent detection and text processing. You have an impact on the products we create.
You can work from one of our offices or another location as long as you have good wi-fi and availability within our core hours. We are distributed-first but we pop into our Gdańsk or Warsaw offices from time to time. We encourage you to do so as well, it’s fun!
Our goal is to create tailored-made development paths for all our SentiTeam members – you will get one too! You can also join our SentiAcademy to learn new skills from talented peers.
We provide everything you need - a laptop or a powerful workstation and all other necessary equipment to make your work experience comfortable.
Your health is important for us so in Poland, we cover private medical care. If you enjoy physical activities, we offer MultiSport cards (once the pandemic is over). Climbing, sailing, snowboarding, gym? You will always find a training partner!
We like spending time together so depending on the pandemic situation, we organise sailing/kayaking offsites, board games and beer nights... And our integration events are surely ones to remember!
We believe that a reasonably balanced schedule is the key to productivity. It doesn’t matter if you are an early bird or you get a lot done in the wee hours of the night. Just make sure you are available within our core hours - 10 am - 4 pm CET.
Everyone needs to recharge their batteries and get some rest. Regardless of the contract, you get paid days off.
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information by clicking onApply Now
We are offering an exciting and challenging position in a open and energetic company. This is an opportunity to be part of a great team, working responsibly and creatively. Varied tasks, flat hierarchies, open communication and a lot of freedom for personal development awaits you!
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability.
We will carefully review your application, and if there will be a match, we will contact you as soon as possible. Otherwise, we will get back to you with the feedback as well. Please note that this process might take up to 2 weeks.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.