What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Take full ownership of SentiOne Automate Sales
- Direct supervision of the whole customer lifecycle: from prospecting, through customer acquisition and implementation to customer retention
- Delivery of SentiOne Automate targets from indirect and direct channels
- Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting
- Regular strategy communication and progress reporting to the Board of Directors
- Fill management gaps by building and training individuals and teams in Sales and Account Management
- Develop and implement robust sales management processes – tech stack, pipeline, account planning, and proposals
What You Need to Be Successful in This Role:
- Proven, strong successful track record of scaling the revenues through Partnership sales (channel partners in mid-market to enterprise B2B software segment); >5 y. of hands-on sales experience and >5 y. of managerial sales experience
- Experience in building and managing teams with diverse backgrounds and locations
- CPE English level
- Previous work experience in a fast-growing technology company
- Experience in IT B2B sales
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Highly energetic, goal-oriented personality with a strong internal drive to execute and implement change
- Unquestionable integrity and credibility; demonstrating high moral and ethical behavior
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - establishing and maintaining excellent relationships and credibility quickly; an innate ability to channel different points of view
- Willingness to work from our Gdańsk office
Chief Revenue Officer Automate
Base salary + bonuses based on Revenue Target Delivery
We develop our products using the latest technologies and state-of-the-art solutions in the field of intent detection and text processing. You have an impact on the products we create.
We believe in people and their potential – which is why we give them space to use their knowledge and expertise. You take ownership and responsibility for your work. No micromanagement here.
Our goal is to create tailored-made development paths for all our SentiTeam members – you will get one too! You can also join our SentiAcademy to learn new skills from talented peers.
We provide everything you need - a laptop or a powerful workstation and all other necessary equipment to make your work experience comfortable.
Your health is important for us so in Poland, we cover private medical care. If you enjoy physical activities, we offer MultiSport cards (once the pandemic is over). Climbing, sailing, snowboarding, gym? You will always find a training partner!
We like spending time together so depending on the pandemic situation, we organise sailing/kayaking offsites, board games and beer nights... And our integration events are surely ones to remember!
We believe that a reasonably balanced schedule is the key to productivity. It doesn’t matter if you are an early bird or you get a lot done in the wee hours of the night. Just make sure you are available within our core hours - 10 am - 4 pm CET.
Everyone needs to recharge their batteries and get some rest. Regardless of the contract, you get paid days off.
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information by clicking onApply Now
We are offering an exciting and challenging position in a open and energetic company. This is an opportunity to be part of a great team, working responsibly and creatively. Varied tasks, flat hierarchies, open communication and a lot of freedom for personal development awaits you!
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability.
We will carefully review your application, and if there will be a match, we will contact you as soon as possible. Otherwise, we will get back to you with the feedback as well. Please note that this process might take up to 2 weeks.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.