What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- LEAD & SUPPORT SALES DEV. Both creating and running cold campaigns in Telecom, Banking, Personal Finance, Insurance, Transport industries via phone and text touch points, and supporting Sales Development team in new campaigns: defining ICP, verifying target lists, messaging, ensuring proper take over of interested leads.
- INTRO CALL. Conducting introductory calls encompassing (in future might be divided into 2 stages, one as qualification for Sales Development and second for Sales): - Initial company and product presentations, - Short product live demo including basic bot building - Live voicebot conversation - Gathering all required data for customer qualification
- CREATE THE DEMO. Proposing some demo process flow and working out details with the customer, building the demo on the platform (in case of simple processes) or doing a short workshop with a bot designer to build the more advanced demo.
- DEMO. Demonstrating the demo on a wider client meeting, including live chat, live voice conversation and going through the details on how the bot was built, in-detail presentation of the company, going through all platform.
- EVANGELIZE. Helping the customer to convince internally all stakeholders to start a PoC, includes: - more demos, - more advanced technical conversations with IT, may require to bring additional sales support SentiHero’s from Product/Bot Design/Project Management teams, - set up the goals and requirements for PoC, - PoC formal contract processing.
- Proof-of-Concept projects SUPERVISION. Making sure the PoC bot is created and works according to requirements.
- SHOWTIME. Presenting the PoC bot, showing how it reduces the risk of a full implementation and achieves the set goals.
- TENDERS. Facilitating RFI and RFP process, responding to any requirements documents (includes creating the first response independently, then if required consulting it with SentiOne’s business analyst, product owner, bot designers), collecting all formal documentation required in RFI’s and RFP’s.
- NEGOTIATIONS. Conducting pricing and contract negotiations with support from Head of Sales Automate, scoping the project and creating a high-level schedule with Head of Project Management, DevOps Sales Support, Head of Bot Design.
- LOOK OUT ON IMPLEMENTATION. Assist and support the Project Manager who will be in charge of the project. Ensure smooth transition of the project to implementation phase. Make certain that the flow of information between the client and project team is working well. Be there if the client is not happy with the project management team.
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- 7+ years (10+ years preferred) of quota-carrying complex application software (SaaS preferred) sales experience in a primarily direct sales model.
- Strong executive presence and experience driving the sales cycle with Director, VP, and C-level business (primary) and IT executives
- Track record of success in consistently exceeding assigned quotas while selling a complex enterprise product with an annual contract value of $100K or greater.
- Process-oriented with a strong discipline and proven track record of effectively leveraging sales methodology.
- Gritty and scrappy with a proven ability to prospect, hunt, and build pipelines and opportunities in an evangelical/frontier sales role.
- Experience in selling both application software products and related services
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills - a great communicator.
- Relentless and resolute in the pursuit to close deals while providing a remarkable prospect and client experience.
- A team player willing to contribute and help others be their best and achieve their goals.
- Experience working side-by-side with Sales Engineers and/or Solution Partners.
- Self-aware, humble, confident, and coachable.
- Ability to travel up to 33% of the time.
- Professional Services domain expertise, and an understanding of project management.
UK Enterprise Sales Executive
What Are Our Drawing Cards:
We believe in people and their potential – which is why we give them space to use their knowledge and expertise. You take ownership and responsibility for your work. No micromanagement here.
We develop our products using the latest technologies and state-of-the-art solutions in the field of intent detection and text processing. You have an impact on the products we create.
You can work from one of our offices or another location as long as you have good wi-fi and availability within our core hours. We are distributed-first but we pop into our Gdańsk or Warsaw offices from time to time. We encourage you to do so as well, it’s fun!
Our goal is to create tailored-made development paths for all our SentiTeam members – you will get one too! You can also join our SentiAcademy to learn new skills from talented peers.
We provide everything you need - a laptop or a powerful workstation and all other necessary equipment to make your work experience comfortable.
Your health is important for us so in Poland, we cover private medical care. If you enjoy physical activities, we offer MultiSport cards (once the pandemic is over). Climbing, sailing, snowboarding, gym? You will always find a training partner!
We like spending time together so depending on the pandemic situation, we organise sailing/kayaking offsites, board games and beer nights... And our integration events are surely ones to remember!
We believe that a reasonably balanced schedule is the key to productivity. It doesn’t matter if you are an early bird or you get a lot done in the wee hours of the night. Just make sure you are available within our core hours - 10 am - 4 pm CET.
Everyone needs to recharge their batteries and get some rest. Regardless of the contract, you get paid days off.
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information by clicking onApply Now
We are offering an exciting and challenging position in a open and energetic company. This is an opportunity to be part of a great team, working responsibly and creatively. Varied tasks, flat hierarchies, open communication and a lot of freedom for personal development awaits you!
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability.
We will carefully review your application, and if there will be a match, we will contact you as soon as possible. Otherwise, we will get back to you with the feedback as well. Please note that this process might take up to 2 weeks.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.