What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Designing awesome user-focused conversational chat and voice experiences on our SentiOne Automate platform
- Working with large clients in understanding their business problems, translating their needs into conversational solutions
- Balancing client requirements, technical constraints, and business needs to solve problems effectively
- Conceptualising and adapting designs onto our platform from unstructured data, flow diagrams and client requests
- Creating advanced contextual conversations using conditions, variables and expressions
- Crafting human-centric conversational dialogues for messaging and voice channels, using SSML
- Completing quality assurance checks on new and existing flows using our automated test suites
- Assisting in improving our leading NLU and intent detection technology
- Collaborating with our language researchers, bot developers, commercial managers and product owners
- Keeping our internal wiki and design documents up-to-date, as well as participating in our learning workshops internally and with clients
- Educating our clients on how to use our platform
- Assisting in resolving bugs and errors of our bots and platform
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in conversation design and/or creating large scale chatbots, virtual assistants or voice interfaces
- Enthusiastic about conversation design, NLU, ASR, TTS, ASR, TTS and related technologies
- Have an understanding of programming languages and willing to learn our platform’s scripting language
- Experience working in an agile or scrum environment
- Happy to actively contribute to improving our platform, collaborating with our product, development and research teams
- Fluent in Polish and English
Nice to have:
- Qualifications in linguistics, communication, interaction design or UX design
- Experience using conversation design tools for flows and prototyping e.g. Whimsical, Miro, Botmock or Botsociety
- Experience in NLU technologies such as Dialogflow, IBM Watson, Alexa conversations etc.
- A portfolio or examples of bots you've worked on
What Are Our Drawing Cards:
We believe in people and their potential – which is why we give them space to use their knowledge and expertise. You take ownership and responsibility for your work. No micromanagement here.
We develop our products using the latest technologies and state-of-the-art solutions in the field of intent detection and text processing. You have an impact on the products we create.
You can work from one of our offices or another location as long as you have good wi-fi and availability within our core hours. We are distributed-first but we pop into our Gdańsk or Warsaw offices from time to time. We encourage you to do so as well, it’s fun!
Our goal is to create tailored-made development paths for all our SentiTeam members – you will get one too! You can also join our SentiAcademy to learn new skills from talented peers.
We provide everything you need - a laptop or a powerful workstation and all other necessary equipment to make your work experience comfortable.
Your health is important for us so in Poland, we cover private medical care. If you enjoy physical activities, we offer MultiSport cards (once the pandemic is over). Climbing, sailing, snowboarding, gym? You will always find a training partner!
We like spending time together so depending on the pandemic situation, we organise sailing/kayaking offsites, board games and beer nights... And our integration events are surely ones to remember!
We believe that a reasonably balanced schedule is the key to productivity. It doesn’t matter if you are an early bird or you get a lot done in the wee hours of the night. Just make sure you are available within our core hours - 10 am - 4 pm CET.
Everyone needs to recharge their batteries and get some rest. Regardless of the contract, you get paid days off.
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information by clicking onApply Now
We are offering an exciting and challenging position in a open and energetic company. This is an opportunity to be part of a great team, working responsibly and creatively. Varied tasks, flat hierarchies, open communication and a lot of freedom for personal development awaits you!
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability.
We will carefully review your application, and if there will be a match, we will contact you as soon as possible. Otherwise, we will get back to you with the feedback as well. Please note that this process might take up to 2 weeks.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.