AI Technical Writer & Researcher
We are looking for an AI Engineer Technical Writer who will join our Grant research team to make our products - SentiOne Listen (monitoring internet tool) and SentiOne Automate (platform for designing AI conversational chat and voice bots) even better. Workload: full-time (part-time possible)Apply Now
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Writing reports according to the PRINCE methodology (using previous grant reports as an example) based on project documentation
- Research tasks (e.g. state of art of a given issue)
- Participation in research team meetings (daily, planning, refinement)
- Collaboration in writing scientific publications
- Close cooperation with other teams (developers, linguists)
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- Technical background (Bachelor's or Master’s degree in science technology)
- Knowledge of the English language (B2+)
- Interest in AI, NLP, Research
- Experience in preparing project reports and writing technical documentation
- Research or analytical experience
- Ease in writing and creating documentation
Nice to have:
- Experience in grant projects or preparing documentation according to PRINCE 2 methodology
- Experience in writing scientific publications
AI Technical Writer & Researcher
What Are Our Drawing Cards
Our team is made up of world-class programmers, linguists, NLP engineers, and big data specialists. We build natural language understanding technology in association with leading European academic institutions.
You will work on an interesting and ambitious NLP project and have the opportunity to get to know it from the linguistic and technical side.
We believe in hiring great people and giving them space to use their knowledge and expertise. You can be sure your voice will be heard.
We believe that everyone is different and has different development needs so we create tailored-made development paths.
We provide everything you need - a laptop or a powerful workstation and all other necessary equipment to make your work experience comfortable.
Your health is important for us so in Poland, we cover private medical care. If you enjoy physical activities, we offer MultiSport cards (once the pandemic is over). Climbing, sailing, snowboarding, gym? You will always find a training partner!
Depending on the pandemic situation, we organize sailing/kayaking offsites, beer nights, board games, birthday pizza & cake. And our integration events are surely the ones to remember!
We believe that a reasonably balanced schedule is the key to productivity. It doesn’t matter if you are an early bird or you get a lot done in the wee hours of the night. Just make sure you are available within our core hours - 10 am - 4 pm CET.
Everyone needs to recharge their batteries and get some rest. Regardless of the contract, you get paid days off.
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information by clicking onApply Now
We are offering an exciting and challenging position in a open and energetic company. This is an opportunity to be part of a great team, working responsibly and creatively. Varied tasks, flat hierarchies, open communication and a lot of freedom for personal development awaits you!
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability.
We will carefully review your application, and if there will be a match, we will contact you as soon as possible. Otherwise, we will get back to you with the feedback as well. Please note that this process might take up to 2 weeks.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.