What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Provide leadership, expertise and direction on one or more large-scale complex SentiOne Automate implementation projects for enterprise clients (especially in the banking, financial, energy sector)
- Offer advanced-level project management oversight and directly influence activities on business-critical projects from the conceptual phase through solution implementation and project closure
- Use industry-standard best practices in order to assure delivery of project goals and objectives, and milestones and deliverables
- Lead decision-making, issue resolution, managing risks, legal/compliance implications and building consensus among the team members and dependent teams
- Collaborate with the product team and partners to craft innovative solutions
- Supporting roadmap management: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise to make sure your team is always working on the most impactful projects
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Demonstrated and documented success at leading and managing large-scale, complex projects (preferably in AI) in Agile methodology
- Experience in cooperation with an external enterprise customer and on-premise implementations strongly preferred
- Ability to work in an agile, start-up environment
- Ability to contribute to a positive work environment and install a 'sense of urgency' and motivation in others
- Ownership, assertiveness and excellent work organization skills
- Computer Science or a related technical degree strongly preferred
- At least C1 English level and native Polish
AI Project Manager
What Are Our Drawing Cards
We believe in people and their potential – which is why we give them space to use their knowledge and expertise. You take ownership and responsibility for your work. No micromanagement here.
We develop our products using the latest technologies and state-of-the-art solutions in the field of intent detection and text processing. You have an impact on the products we create.
You can work from one of our offices or another location as long as you have good wi-fi and availability within our core hours. We are distributed-first but we pop into our Gdańsk or Warsaw offices from time to time. We encourage you to do so as well, it’s fun!
Our goal is to create tailored-made development paths for all our SentiTeam members – you will get one too! You can also join our SentiAcademy to learn new skills from talented peers.
We provide everything you need - a laptop or a powerful workstation and all other necessary equipment to make your work experience comfortable.
Your health is important for us so in Poland, we cover private medical care. If you enjoy physical activities, we offer MultiSport cards (once the pandemic is over). Climbing, sailing, snowboarding, gym? You will always find a training partner!
We like spending time together so depending on the pandemic situation, we organise sailing/kayaking offsites, board games and beer nights... And our integration events are surely ones to remember!
We believe that a reasonably balanced schedule is the key to productivity. It doesn’t matter if you are an early bird or you get a lot done in the wee hours of the night. Just make sure you are available within our core hours - 10 am - 4 pm CET.
Everyone needs to recharge their batteries and get some rest. Regardless of the contract, you get paid days off.
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information by clicking onApply Now
We are offering an exciting and challenging position in a open and energetic company. This is an opportunity to be part of a great team, working responsibly and creatively. Varied tasks, flat hierarchies, open communication and a lot of freedom for personal development awaits you!
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability.
We will carefully review your application, and if there will be a match, we will contact you as soon as possible. Otherwise, we will get back to you with the feedback as well. Please note that this process might take up to 2 weeks.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.