What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Working on innovative SentiOne Automate product (Conversational AI platform)
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements and processes
- Defining the scope of solutions for implementation
- Creating and updating business and user documentation (i.a. System Requirement Specification, Business Processes, User Manuals, Product Manual)
- Working closely with clients
- Working closely with project manager, product managers, engineers and designers
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Proficiency in Polish and English (it’s a must-have - we work with polish and international clients)
- Entrepreneurial spirit (you don’t need direction - you're self-driven)
- Experience and knowledge about gathering and analyzing business requirements and processes
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar job position (e.g. business analyst, system analyst, technical writer) is strongly preferred
- Practical knowledge of UML, BPMN, Use Cases technics
- Ability and eagerness to create excellent product documentation and manuals
- Technical / computer science background
- Good understanding of agile methodology (Scrum)
- Exceptional organizational skills and high orientation on details
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Nice to have
- Workshop facilitation experience
- Conversational automation field / projects (bots, automation) experience
- Customer service field / projects experience
- Experience with enterprise clients
- Interests in Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning area
IT Business Analyst
What Are Our Drawing Cards
We believe in people and their potential – which is why we give them space to use their knowledge and expertise. You take ownership and responsibility for your work. No micromanagement here.
We develop our products using the latest technologies and state-of-the-art solutions in the field of intent detection and text processing. You have an impact on the products we create.
You can work from one of our offices or another location as long as you have good wi-fi and availability within our core hours. We are distributed-first but we pop into our Gdańsk or Warsaw offices from time to time. We encourage you to do so as well, it’s fun!
Our goal is to create tailored-made development paths for all our SentiTeam members – you will get one too! You can also join our SentiAcademy to learn new skills from talented peers.
We provide everything you need - a laptop or a powerful workstation and all other necessary equipment to make your work experience comfortable.
Your health is important for us so in Poland, we cover private medical care. If you enjoy physical activities, we offer MultiSport cards (once the pandemic is over). Climbing, sailing, snowboarding, gym? You will always find a training partner!
We like spending time together so depending on the pandemic situation, we organise sailing/kayaking offsites, board games and beer nights... And our integration events are surely ones to remember!
We believe that a reasonably balanced schedule is the key to productivity. It doesn’t matter if you are an early bird or you get a lot done in the wee hours of the night. Just make sure you are available within our core hours - 10 am - 4 pm CET.
Everyone needs to recharge their batteries and get some rest. Regardless of the contract, you get paid days off.
Please respond with an up to date CV for further information by clicking onApply Now
We are offering an exciting and challenging position in a open and energetic company. This is an opportunity to be part of a great team, working responsibly and creatively. Varied tasks, flat hierarchies, open communication and a lot of freedom for personal development awaits you!
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability.
We will carefully review your application, and if there will be a match, we will contact you as soon as possible. Otherwise, we will get back to you with the feedback as well. Please note that this process might take up to 2 weeks.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.